Applicants are required to purchase the Online Admission E-vouchers from any branch of Access Bank, GCB Bank, Ecobank, Zenith Bank, Cal Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Stanbic Bank and Post Offices in all Regional, Municipal and District Capitals at the cost of Two Hundred and Twenty-Five Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 225.00).
The E-voucher will be used by the applicant as the login details on www.admissions.umat.edu.gh. The completed online application form should be printed and submitted with the relevant documents including certificates and transcripts obtained at the Master’s, Bachelor’s and Senior Secondary School levels or their equivalents wherever applicable to the address below:
A PhD applicant who does not hold a Master’s degree shall first register for a master’s degree by research. If he/she proves himself/herself to be of sufficient calibre by the end of the first year of the programme, he/she may be recommended to register for the PhD degree; this registration shall be deemed retrospective from the date of the original registration for the Master’s degree.
- Applicants should fill in the online admission code request form at www.admissions.umat.edu.gh with a valid mobile number format. Eg 00233 becomes 233
- You will receive the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number to access the online admission system via text message and email.
- Complete the online registration process.
- Print the completed form and add photocopies of relevant certificates including the original copy of the Bank Pay-in-Slip.
- Send all documents to the address below.
The Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies Post Office Box 237 Tarkwa, Ghana Tel: 0332092695 / Mobile: 0243534642
Address and Location
University of Mines and Technology
P. O. Box 237
Tarkwa Esiama Rd,
Western Region, Ghana