Ghanaian Applicants Can Apply Here
International Applicants Can Apply Here
APPLICATIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Applications forms can be obtained on-line at www.umat.edu.gh, and completed application documents should be submitted by 30th June for July Admission and 20th November for January Admission.
Candidates applying for admission to research programmes shall be required to submit research proposal. MPhil applicants shall submit an outline of about 700 words while PhD applicants submit a detailed proposal of about 2000 words.
International applicants should follow the steps below.
- Applicants should fill in the International Postgraduate Applicants Code Request Form with a valid mobile number in the format given. Eg 00234812345678 becomes 234812345678.
- You will receive the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number via Text Message and Email Address to access the Online Admission System.
- Complete the Online Registration process with the Serial Number and Personal Identification Number sent to your Email or Mobile No.
- Print the completed form and add photocopies of relevant certificates and send to the address below
The Postgraduate Officer
School Of Postgraduate Studies
University Of Mines and Technology
Post Office Box 237
Tarkwa – Ghana
- Visit This page and enter the required Serial Number and Personal Identification Number to begin the online application process.
- If you do not get a text message please check your email inbox.
In case of any difficulty, or for further enquiries, call our direct line +233 3123 20935 between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
Address and Location
University of Mines and Technology
P. O. Box 237
Tarkwa Esiama Rd,
Western Region, Ghana