Admission Closing Date Extended
- Application without results is INCOMPLETE.
- After completion of the application, candidates are to print the form, add a copy of their results slip to the application and post them to The Registrar, University of Mines and Technology, P. O. Box 237 Tarkwa.
- Again, all 2015 WASSCE candidates are to wait for their results before they can complete their applications.
Sale of Undergraduate Application Forms for Admissions
It is announced for the information of prospective applicants who wrote the 2014 WASSCE and others that application forms for admission to undergraduate programmes in the University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa, for the 2015/2016 academic year are on sale.
The cost of one set of application forms is one hundred and fifty-five Ghana cedis (GH¢155.00) for Ghanaian applicants and US$70.00 for foreign applicants. The application forms for admission (Ghanaians only) can be purchased at the following places:
Sale of Postgraduate Application Forms for Admissions
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following engineering programmes:
- MSc and MPhil in Geomatic Eng., Geological Eng., Mining Eng., Mineral Eng. Mechanical Eng., and Electrical & Electronic Eng.
- PhD in Geological Eng., Mining Eng. and Mineral Eng.
MSc AND MPhil PROGRAMME ENTRY REQUIREMENTS